Coffee Break Take a break from motorcycle topics, and talk about anything that comes to mind in this forum.

What I learned in Milwaukee...

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2003, 03:09 AM

Default What I learned in Milwaukee...

What I learned in Milwaukee...

- There are two types of rally people: those who go to party their ***** off and those who go to see what they want to see and have a good time.

- Bald guys attract the ladies everytime

- 300,000 people in one place means no parking in parking lots, but plenty of "parking" on the highways and roads

- Sunscreen is a bikers best friend....or should be.

- Blistering sunburn can be painful

- Sunburn is best taken care of by strippers with Aloe

- Choppers are back in full swing, and the merchandising to go with it compares to only Harley itself

- Milwaukee, although similiar to Russia....is WAY richer now.

- The area around Marquette University in Milwaukee is less than desirable

- Some people never grow up (Phat-Boy and I witnessed a guy doing burn outs on the sidewalk of a residential hood at 3am Friday night)

- Bald guys attract the ladies.....wait.....did I already say that one.

- Midwesters call a Water fountain a 'bubbler' and say bag much like a sheep would.

- A "Tremendous Twelve" from Perkins only costs $4 and will stay in your stomach until dinner - good buy.

- V-rods have small gas tanks and require multiple stops on long rides (That's for Andy)

- Bikini bike washes can be dissapointing....down right scary sometimes.

- From the highway, the miller brewery smells like dead sewer rat.

- Some people will stand in a 2 hour line just to get an autograph from Orange County Choppers. As for us, we saw them from about 20 yards away and left.

Well, add 'em if you got 'em. If I think of more I'll post them.
Old 09-03-2003, 02:04 PM

Mongo, looks like you were paying attention.....when Phat-Boy reads this post, he will be saying to himself......HUH?, I don't remember that !!!...lol

As for the "bald one"...when he was here in H-town with me, and we went to the tittie bar......every girl in the house came by the table at least once and rubbed all over his head. And several stayed for a while, just to rub on his head. I have a head full of hair, but I have seriously though of shaving it all off....One thing I learned (just like you did).....chicks love the guys with bald heads !!!

FBR
Old 09-03-2003, 02:52 PM
Bikerforums Linebacker

LMAO!

You are right on in sooooo many ways my man. No better way to sum up that trip. One clarification:

Midwesters call a Water fountain a 'bubbler' and say bag much like a sheep would.
That's a Wisconsin thing, not a midwest thing! Would you spell that baeg, or baaaaaag. Man, I don't get it at all. It's only 4 hours away, where does the accent come from??

As far as the bald head and stripper relation, all I know is I found the location of my bachelor party next year!!
Old 09-04-2003, 12:46 PM
Bikerforums Linebacker

some pics from our journey

these are for you FBR

Phat-Boy with hottie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
girl_1.jpg (21.1 KB, 95 views)
Old 09-04-2003, 12:46 PM
Bikerforums Linebacker

more hotties
Attached Images
girl_2.jpg (21.6 KB, 93 views)
Old 09-04-2003, 12:47 PM
Bikerforums Linebacker

more
Attached Images
girl_3.jpg (12.2 KB, 97 views)
Old 09-04-2003, 12:47 PM
Bikerforums Linebacker

Mongo (on left) and Andy at the powertrain operations plant
Attached Images
andy_mongo.jpg (49.5 KB, 99 views)
Old 09-04-2003, 12:50 PM
Bikerforums Linebacker

Andy with large horned man
Attached Images
amdy_horns.jpg (68.1 KB, 94 views)
Old 09-04-2003, 08:04 PM

PB, you should have taken off the doo rag, and got a pic of that babe-a-licious rubbing on your bald head

FBR
Old 09-05-2003, 05:37 AM
Bikerforums Linebacker

Yeah, my head got a little toasty on the trip up, so I need the extra protection. Plus, I didn't want to make a scene in front of all those guys.
Old 09-05-2003, 06:31 AM

The glare off of that head would have disrupted the real focus of the picture anyway.

Phat-boy's head got a little toasty, but if you looking at the picture of me and Andy notice I'm wearing light baggy clothes - to hide/protect the 3rd degree sunburn that I got the previous day. Didn't help much, ended up blistering and now I'm peeling whole body parts off daily.
Old 09-05-2003, 07:09 AM
Bikerforums Linebacker

Didn't help much, ended up blistering and now I'm peeling whole body parts off daily
I still think you could auction those off on Ebay.
Old 09-05-2003, 11:49 AM
New To BikerForums

Hey guys,

Glad to hear ya'll had a good time up in the land of cheese. And just to clarify, bubbler is a Milwaukee thing, not a midwest or even a Wisconsin thing. I call it a drinking fountain and I'm about 30 miles from downtown Milwaukee.

It's good to be bald!!!!! (i knew there was I reason I shaved it a few months ago.) LOL.

Luckily from experience, I kept the sunblock on my melon and didn't burn at all. Which is good since my group hit over 100 degrees from Aug 14 when we left WI all the way out to Vegas and back to Springfield IL on Aug 27. It was just short of 4500 miles round trip.

My group has renamed the southwest route ride home the SWTT (Southwest titty tour) as we visited adult oriented establishments in several states.

Mongo, some of us party our ***** off one night and just go see what we want on other nights. Depends on if there's driving involved after or not. Thursday and Friday nights I checked out Summerfest grounds and State Fair grounds and took it easy as I rode back home. Saturday night I went to the block parties on Water and Brady streets and let it all hang out. That night the bike was parked at a buddy's house within stumbling distance of the bars and I crashed there.

Take care and ride safe,

Kenoshacop